Thursday, March 22, 2012

Poor Lexie!

Remember when I posted here about getting a new car?  I was pretty excited about getting a new car after 10 years of loyal car ownership of my Ford Focus.

After today, I am thinking maybe I should have gone with a different car!  We have had a lot of issues with my car since purchasing it in April, mostly (in my opinion) related to the service department at the dealership we bought the car from.  Their Certified Pre-Owned Inspection process missed significant issues with the car.  It took three trips to the dealership to "fix" the same issue.  The last time I was there I asked their service manager to give me a call on Monday, which never happened.

And now poor Lexie got into an accident tonight!

Luckily both I and the other driver are okay (thank you God).  Her car took the brunt of the damage (her engine was hissing and red fluid was leaking underneath the engine; with my little car knowledge, I know that means bad things).  We'll see how everything pans out, but Lexie is going to need some repairs.

In other news, it has been raining non-stop around here lately.  The dogs and I are both ready for it to cut it out, it would be nice to be outside enjoying this warmer weather!  Luckily I think it is supposed to be 75 and sunny this weekend.

Now I'm off to dinner with the hubby!  Maybe I can talk him into a massage later to get rid of any oncoming whiplash!

No comments:

Post a Comment