Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vroom Vroom...

Well, in my last post I mentioned that Kyle and I were planning to go test drive some cars this last weekend.  JUST test driving was our intention.  So much for intentions.  After a long day of test driving cars and talking to dealers, we decided to buy ourselves a new car.


This isn't our exact car, but looks a lot like it.

We ended up buying a 2008 RX350.  I feel a little odd about the whole thing, but I must say I LOVE the car.  Love it!  Not that I wouldn't have been happy in a Highlander, I really like those as well, but we got everything I/we wanted in this car, it's loaded with more options than the 2011 Highlander and was just about the same price.  As crappy as the last 10 months have been for us, this is a nice pick-me up (in addition to me needing a new car that we could rely on).

Now it's time to start saving for the next big purchase...a new house hopefully within the next two years!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Congrats! I saw it as I was driving to work this morning! How exciting.. and now you guys can move in down the street :)

    ReplyDelete